16 October 2014

Welcome Me

Woohh! Feeling elated. This is my first ever blog post! Even this is my very first blog in my life. Hoping that many more blogs are yet to come along the way! Starting a blog had always been my aim, but lately due to work maybe, I had put this whole idea in the reverse gear!

Let's see how I can spunk up this whole blog post. They say "You need something cool to say to the whole world, otherwise, the whole blog idea is pointless"! Yeah, I totally get it! I've many cool stuffs to say! But mostly about books- FICTION! Oh no!! Do I sound like a nerd? Well reading is more like spreading your wings over the unknown horizons and creating memories and re-visiting them.

There's a favourite quote of mine from an American author named, George R.R. Martin in his book, A Dance With Dragons,


“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.”


Quite a remarkable quote, very inspiring and trust me when it's coming from a total nerd like me, you ought to believe in Martin's spectacular words!

Well you see the point is that there is a whole other, unexplored world which we just need to believe in it. And trust me friends, books help you to see that other world. Mostly fictional stories! No, no I'm not trying to sound like a delusional person, but what I'm saying is that you need to wide your horizons to explore the beauty of this world and reading fictional stories will some way help you to achieve it!

Enough of heavy stuff! Without anymore bragging about books and stories, let's just get into it!
Well my blog is about FICTION books, from reviews to cracking out stupid PJ's to promoting any sort of Indie authors or even best-seller authors or to fan-girl about my favourite characters, ranting about the characters I hated, to have interview session with the authors or to just have crazy fun! :-P

So let's hope for the best and see where this road leads us to!!
Happy Blogging People! :)






1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, my friend! I know you'll be a great success. How could you miss? You're the most voracious reader I know. How wonderful is it that we can share in each other's lives when we live so far apart? The internet is a good thing and blogging is great fun. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!